Contact
 

 
Your address is: Our address is:

Casa "El Lunar"
Vereda de Enmedio, 77
Sacromonte
18010 GRANADA
Spain

Barbara & Toru Nagasawa-Pflanz
Calle Cascabeles, 10
Sacromonte 18010 GRANADA

Spain
Telephone: + 34 958 220631
Email: info@el-lunar.com
 
Prices and Payment * (see below)
 
One or two persons
Three persons
Four persons
Per day
€ 70
€ 91
€ 112
Per week
€ 420
€ 546
€ 672
These prices include VAT.   For stays of more than one week, contact us.  


Reservations
Please email or phone your reservation requests to the above number. Please specify dates and number of persons. We will get back to you immediately with confirmation. We require a 30% deposit upon confirmation. The remaining 70% of the bill will be paid in cash in euros on arrival. No refunds will be made in case of cancellations.
Suggestions / Conditions

Maid Service: Our standard maid service is once a week. If more frequent cleaning is required, arrangements can be made at extra cost.

Art & Culture: Guests who are interested in art, culture and history will find themselves particularly at home in "El Lunar," as those are the interests of your host Barbara. The house, in the upper, quiet zone of Sacromonte, lends itself nicely to sketching and painting, as well as reading and relaxing.

Barbara Nagasawa-Pflanz: German-trained painter/art teacher who offers drawing and painting classes in her studio. These clases are on an appointment basis and at extra charge.